Aside from the fact that I’m so infatuated with the Egyptian Soccer Team (The Pharaohs are seriously just gorgeous!), today I’m in LOVE with Mohamed Nagui ”Gedo”! How something so simple can make a nation so joyous… Mabrouk ya Masr!!
If you’re unsure what I’m talking about, click here of watch the video below…
1. Stop reminding me that I’m getting older, I’m happy in my little world where aging (and biological clocks) doesn’t exist!
2. I will not argue with you over a soccer game with your lack of sportsmanship… all that is happening between Algeria and Egypt over the last two World Cup qualifying matches is absurd! Why don’t we rise against the dictatorship in our nations rather then rise to attack each other over a soccer game?
3. I don’t go to a UC but I think its ridiculous that they raise tuition, cut classes and claim it’s to meet administrative costs… Obama, this is why America is behind the rest of the world when it comes to education.
4. Yes I’m self employed, no I will not hire you as my assistant for $15 an hour… just go here to learn more on finding and keeping a job!
5. I’ve blocked most Facebook apps which include Farmville and Cafe World. Basically, I will not help you fertilize your land or eat at your cafe.
6. Yes I tweet… but not every time I go to the bathroom!
7. I’m not a Twilight fan, Edward is NOT cute at all (Jacob is ok) as I prefer my men darker, broader and ones that actually shower! And if I had to pick a skinny white boy, I’d pick Harry Potter…
Thank you! 🙂