I am excited to announce the soft launch of the revamped Hatshepsut Boutique!
With all that has been happening in the world, I was going to delay the launch until January 2024. After much conversation with family and friends, it was decided that we’d launch the boutique as a shop for good this season.
Meaning when you shop at Hatshepsut Boutique, ALL proceeds will be donated to five chosen organizations that are on the ground helping the people in Palestine, Sudan, Congo, Syria, and Yemen. The organizations chosen have been deemed some of the best in the world and they need our help today more than ever!*
- Palestinian Children Relief Fund (PCRF) has for decades provided medical care to children in need, be it in Palestine or across the Middle East. They are currently partnering with Anera and World Central Kitchen to provide essentials to the people of Gaza.
- Baitulmaal provides life saving and sustaining aide to those in need across the Middle East and North Africa region, including Yemen, Palestine, Morocco, Syria, and Sudan.
- Doctors Without Borders (also known as MSF) has been working to provide medical expertise and healthcare in over 70 countries – including Sudan, Congo, and Palestine – in their time of need.
- Islamic Relief USA has three emergency appeals going on now for Afghanistan, Nepal, and Palestine as they recover from natural disasters and ongoing wars.
- International Rescue Committee has been supporting Congo, Sudan, and Palestine for years during the ongoing wars and genocides.
As part of today’s soft launch, we are excited to introduce some of our Jewelry and Egyptian Collections. Later this week, we’ll launch the Bags and Bookworm Collections**. No matter how big or small your purchase is, know that together, we are doing our small part to help our worldly siblings in need.
Let’s truly make this the season of giving by starting to shop for good today! Happy Shopping!
*All proceeds will be divided up into five equal parts and donated to the organizations listed on a bi-weekly basis, starting November 26th through January 7th.
**For transparency purposes, all items have been sourced from local manufacturers or businesses in Egypt as well as through authorized liquidation sales in the US. Hatshepsut Boutique is a registered trademark under Hatshepsut Enterprise, LLC in California, as is MsHala.co.