This very much still stands as this little guy turns seven today!
My Dearest Salem,
I remember coming home from Qatar to see you for the first time, holding you at the airport and having you giggle rather than cry. I just can’t even explain all the emotions that rushed through me at that moment.
I praise God every day for bringing the joy that is you into my life. As I watch you grow into the smartest, funniest and cutest human, I’m in awe. I can’t believe you are already turning five years old. Where has the time gone?
On your birthday today, I want you to know a few things…
- You are loved beyond words.
- Your smile is contagious, keep smiling.
- I’m extremely proud of your awesomeness.
- You are amazing, never doubt yourself.
- You will achieve greatness, just put your mind to it.
- There are no stupid questions, so ask away.
- Kindness and respect are universal currencies to be splurged.
View original post 52 more words